Mr. Black wants money


Are you the one that helps me get it?

My name is John Black, but if you call me John, I swear I’ll kill you myself. Call me ‘mister Black’. Talk to me as if you are talking to someone who is way more important than you.

I am looking for a partner in crime, a loyal young man who looks like he could be working in a bank. And it would be even better if you have strong muscles as well. My plan is to rob a bank – maybe two – in Las Vegas. I am not a dumb guy or some kind of fool, so I’m not just walking in there with a gun to demand they hand over some money. No, I am going to do this the smart way. I need someone to go undercover as a bank employee. Then he can rob the bank from the inside. I have the brains and the cool to come up with a master plan. I need you just to get the job done.

You can recognize me by my dark brown hair and a big scar under my right eye. And do not approach me on my right side, because I am blind there. Let me know if you’re interested in a few million dollars to share, and remember it’s ‘Mister Black’.

Comments

  1. Hello mister Black,
    I would love to rob a bank with you. I'm very loyal but not very muscular. I don't think that's a problem because I'm also very smart and I'll come up with an even smarter way of robbing the bank. I always dreamt of robbing a big bank in Las vegas and I think that we would make a great team.
    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello john
    first of all, your not better than me and i can call you wathever i want. secondly i am a big, black, coldblooded gang-member and i would like to get a side-job. i am very strong so i think we can split the money, not in 50/50, but more like 75/25. let me know johnny.
    Bishelm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This everyone, is showing a lack of respect. And I am a man of my word so, look out the next few days when you walk alone on the streets.
      I know, no threatening online, but ...
      I'll see you around.
      Mr. Black

      Delete
    2. shivering my timbers
      i got 21 commments on my blog so you better watch out how you talk about me johhny
      Bishelm

      Delete
    3. Come on then BISHELM GANG

      Delete
  3. Hi mister Black,
    I think I could be your perfect partner in crime. I'm determinant to rob a bank and I think I'm smart enough for the job. This money should belong to us, the people who need and deserve it. I think that robbing 2 banks is wonderful! The more, the better. I'm not very muscular and not a man, but I think I'd be better at the job than any man. Please contact me if you're interested.
    Kendall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kendall
      I like the confidence, but you shall have to prove yourself. When do we meet?
      Mr. Black

      Delete
  4. Hi mister Black,
    I really like your plan but the fact that you are blind on the right side is basically a whole liability to the plan. Maybe you should come up with a new plan? If you need a new plan, send me a message!
    Sincerly,
    Gustavo Fring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw hell nah who is this clown??

      Delete
  5. Hello mister Black
    i must say you appear to be a man with a plan and confidence, a true professional. I like that. But if we're going to work together, I think you'll have change up your attitude. When I do a job, all partners are treated as equals. I think I would deserve this respect as your partner, because I fit your requirements perfectly.
    Let me know if you're willing to meet me halfway here, John.
    Gustavito

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John

    I am the clever criminal and I think I am the perfect person to work in disguise in a bank. First of all, I am very smart, and I can think quickly if something goes wrong. Second, I think that I look like a bank employee. So, I think I am the perfect partner for you.

    Clever criminal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello clever criminal
      If you had just called me mister, then we would be staying in Ibiza for the rest of our lifes...
      Too bad!
      Mr. Black

      Delete

Post a Comment