Jos, the boss, searches for you!
I am Jos and I am searching for a partner to commit an amazing crime. But let me first tell me something about myself. I have only got nine fingers because of a giant dog and I might be traumatized about that. I have also green eyes and I am small, but I am still very scary. I am always angry and extremely smart, which are wonderful characteristics to organize this interesting crime. After all, I want to steal airplanes and sell them for a lot of money to other criminals. So this job will be well paid. For this crime, you, my partner, have to be fearless and quiet (I don’t want to steal with a noisy person, that’s just dumb). Further, you have to be a good actor, that’s necessary for my awesome plan, but I am not going to give you more details about the crime now. Let me know if you’re interested!
I think we'll be a perfect match! I could use the money and it's a fun crime, I am kinda bored of robbing banks and hacking all the time. Let me know! X Bobby Brown
ReplyDeleteI'm happy you like my plan! But first I have to know: do you have a dog?
DeleteHi Jos
ReplyDeleteI think stealing airplanes is fantastic idee. I never thought do that. But I really want to do it. I am curious to more details from your incredible plan.
Clever criminal
I will give your more details, but first you have to tell me if you have a dog.
DeleteJos
Hi Jos! My name is Antonio and i would love to make a lot of money! Let me know if you're interested. Antonio
ReplyDeleteIt's great that you have the same goal as me! Stealing money is amazing! But do you have a dog?
DeleteJos