Jolene seeks energetic teacher-kidnapper


Are you also sick of your teachers always telling you what to do and what not to do? And are you also drowning in homework? It’s gone too far, and to stop this I need your help!

My name is Jolene, I have long, blonde hair and people always tell me I walk very elegantly. Fun fact: I wear high heels all the time. If I had to describe myself in three words I would say smart, manipulating and confident. I hate people with too much power, I want to kill them all! But let’s start with our teachers. They’ve been torturing us for a long time, now it’s our time to torture them. I want to kidnap all the teachers I don’t like, torture them and let them do my homework.

Are you a pro at distracting the other people at school by being energetic and funny, while I do the dirty work? This is a job for you!

Comments

  1. it would be better if we would sell these teachers after torturing them.
    Bishelm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jolene,  I really want to kidnap some teachers with you. I have a lot of experience with kidnapping, but if you're also interested in a bank robbery, I think we are perfect partners in crime. Let me know if you want to be partners in crime.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jolene, I really love your idea but unfortunately I am not in school anymore so I can't really relate. Sorry
    Ryna Rain

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment