Interested in being a part of the biggest heist ever? Look no further!
Hi! If you're reading this, I assume you're interested in becoming my partner in crime. That's great! But when I do business, the personal aspect is also important. So first, I'll tell you a little bit about myself, then what I look for in a partner and last bust not least, I'll share my magnum opus: the heist plan. So, what do you need to know about me? My name is Gustavito and on the outside, I look like a very regular guy: medium height, weight, everything. I have been told (most of the time by my grandmother) that I'm extremely handsome and charming, but you'll have to judge that yourself. Now, what's even more important, definitely for our heist, is my character: I would describe myself as professional, determined and calculated. Before the job, I'll plan everything meticulously, but when changes need to be made on the spot, I won't let anything stand in my way. Now, what am I looking for in you? You need to be physically strong, strong at communicating (!), and ruthless. But don't stress about these requirements too much. Okay, for the most important part: the job. What's the plan? We're going to rob a bank, but we can take our time: during the heist, we'll try to contact the police and send messages to the media to make sure we have the biggest advantage possible. Are you excited already? If anything about this text intrigues you, feel free to respond! I can't wait to work together.
Gustavito
Hi Gustavito! My name is Kendall and I'm also looking for someone who wants to rob a bank! Do you know which bank you want to rob and when?
ReplyDeleteHello Kendall
DeleteI can't share the specifics of the job yet, but we won't be robbing a small little bank here. The heist I'm planning is going to be remembered for decades! Let me know if you would like to be part of it.
Gustavito
Hi Gustavito
ReplyDeleteI am the clever criminal and I think I am the perfect person for your heist because I am really professional, and I am good at communicating. My plan was also to rob a bank, so I think we are perfect duo.
Clever criminal
Hi Clever Criminal
DeleteI think we would be a great duo and that we could combine our plans to commit the perfect heist, which will be remembered far in the future!
Gustavito
Hello Gustavito, I'm Ri also know as "The Thief", and I believe I am extraordinarily suitable for this job. And if the name didn't give that away than I will tell you other reasons why I think I could help. First of, I fit perfectly in your description of a supreme partner. I am a woman but I am fairly strong physically, very strong in communication; I can talk my way in and out of everything and I have no problem with being ruthless. The second reason is that I am planning a heist myself. Only mine being a little more ... fashionably sophisticated. But that is for an other time. Anyway, I would be delighted to partake in this heist.
ReplyDeleteP.S. If you are intrigued, feel free to join my heist.