If you want to smack the ‘fecal matter’ out of Alex, join the bishelm-gang.


Hello, my name is Bishelm Osama, i am big, black and muscular and just like you i have a strong aversion to Alexander van xxxxxx Our time has come to teach our enemy a lesson. I’m not going to hide his backpack oer steal his waffles anymore. It’s time to think big and murder him and his entire family. I want the whole world to know that they can’t mess with us, because we will come up to you and beat you to death. To join my gang you have to be cold-blooded , you got to have no fear and you should know a lot about guns and knifes. I also got some characteristics like being ruthless, smart and cold-blooded. So what are you waiting for? I’am your perfect partner in crime!

Comments

  1. I am very interested in becoming your partner i would very much like to smack the ' fecal matter out of Alex. Abdi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but do you have the characteristics i am looking for?

      Delete
    2. Ofcourse i am a leader of the gang called the Soma's so i am cold blooded and have very much guns and knifes. Abdi

      Delete
    3. thank you for your absolutly amazing reaction
      this brings tears of joy in my eyes.
      i will lett you know if we can team up

      Delete
  2. Hey Bishelm, maybe I should smack fecal matter to your face

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe you should get some girls instead

      Delete
    2. maybe you should get an actual plan

      Delete
    3. maybe you should get an actual plan to get some girls

      Delete
  3. Dear Bishelm Osama

    If you are looking for someone to smack the 'fecal matter' out of Alex, then i'm your guy. I am a perfect fit for the job as i match all the requirements, especially the one about knifes. As you see, I'm actuallly a certified driller born in the bronx, so I think that explains why I know a fair bit about guns and knifes.
    Hit me up if we can work.
    Sincerely

    Silky Samski

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello silky samski
      thanks for your comment. i love drillers so maybe i should team up with you. i will see because i have many proposals.
      to infinity and the bronx
      Bishelm

      Delete
    2. Dear silky samski i see it looks like we have plenty in common since we both want to smack the fecal matter out of alex. So maybe you should comment under my post and we could link up. Abdi

      Delete
    3. bronx < O block

      Delete
    4. Steenokkerzeel < Zaventem

      Sincerely Silki Samski

      Delete
    5. Steenokkerzeel on top
      = more drillers
      Sincerly,
      Gustavo Fring

      Delete
    6. Kortenberg < Steenokkerzeel

      Delete
    7. casablanca < all . abdi

      Delete
    8. casablanca = wannabe drillers

      Delete
    9. steenokkerzeel = ohio belgium

      Delete
    10. casablanca = suburbs

      Delete
    11. Alex = npc

      Delete
    12. Pieter = figurant

      Delete
    13. derde plaats+ fair play beker< my left toe

      Delete
  4. Hi Silky Samski,
    I don't think you fill the requirements.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't think you fill the requirements for getting some girls

      Delete
    2. Fax, no cap 100
      -----
      -------

      Silky Samski

      Delete
  5. Hello Bishelm,
    I love your plan because i don't like him either. I'm a cold-blooded killer so i would be perfect for this job.
    Stephen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment