Help me get my revenge on my crazy cheater kind of hot ex-boyfriend

 

Hey there! I am Ryna Rain. My hair is dark blue, kind of like a dark ocean colour. My eyes are a bit different than the usual. I have one hazel coloured eye and one brown coloured eye. Tattoos are my thing and I have about 4 or 5 of them. The pain of the needle on your skin feels amazing.

I want to commit a crime. A real one, not just the type that people brag about. Like, ‘I went to a store and stole a can of soda’. I am looking for someone to commit the crime with.

‘Which crime?’, you may think. I’ll tell you that after I have described my ideal partner in crime.

First and foremost, you have to be trustworthy. If I get a slightly off feeling about you betraying me, oh and trust me I can sense red flagsfrom a mile away, I will ruin you, your reputation and your home that won’t be called home anymore. You also have to clever and humble, or else we won’t get along. I am here to commit a crime, not to babysit.

I want to break in into my ex-boyfriend's house and ruin his home. Trust me, he deserves it. The cat that we adopted lives with him, so we can pick her up on the way back. Perhaps some money if we have the time?

If you fit the description and you’re interested, ring me.

XX XX  97 22 82!

Comments

  1. Yes, finally someone who's commiting a real crime! I am a very descrete and smart person, so I think we would form a fine match! Jolene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Meet me behind the mall by the lakes! Can't wait to work with you.
      Ryna

      Delete
    2. Have you already thought of a date we could commit the crime? I was thinking of 7/7... I think you know why ;)

      Delete
    3. Perfect! Do we meet at midnight?

      Delete
  2. Hi Ryna Rain! My name is antonio and i would love to work with you. I am a clever and trustworthy person. Nobody will ever know it was us who killed your ex-boyfriend. but for helping you i want something in return. i am also looking for a very trustworthy person to commit a crime with. Do you wanna help me too? Let me know as soon as possible if you're interested.
    Antonio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a deal Antonio!!! Count me in.
      Ryna

      Delete

Post a Comment