Don’t you sometimes just hate little kids?

 Don’t you sometimes just hate little kids? Well, I do. My name is Annie (short for Annabelle) and I’m an art teacher at kindergarten “The Buzzy Bees”. With my big round glasses, long curly hair, colorful clothes and big smile on my face, you would think that job is made for me. And it is, I’m outgoing, friendly and super creative, what makes me the perfect teacher... BUT I HATE LITTLE KIDS. They can’t draw and they cry when you critisise them. So I want to poison them all and collect their eyes. (I have the coolest idea for a project with those eyes ) There is just one problem. I can make the best smoothies, but I don’t know how to make poison. That’s why I need you to help me. (I said HELP me, so I’m the boss and you do what I say ) So if you are smart and know how to make poison, DM on Insta (@annieannie_art).

Comments

  1. Hey Annie
    I'm Jude and I would love to be your partner in crime! But why would you choose me? Well, it looks like we have something in common, I also hate little children. Besides, I also like the idea of a project with the eyes of children. I am also very clever and have experience killing children, so I might be able to help you with your poison. If you like me, dm me back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds great! I can't wait to kill every little kid at school with you :)

      Delete
  2. Hello Annie,
    I think that i have the perfect solution for your problem. I sell meth and i don't think that kids can handle a lot of my product because it's the best of course and kids aren't. I supply you with some of my product and you find a way to give it to the children. Afterwards we should problably disappear because when the parents come to pick up their children they will see that their kids are all dead and they will probably call the police but we could get a headstart of about 6 hours. Let me know what you think of my plan and maybe we can make it happen.
    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, but that sounds a bit too risky for me. I can't handle stress that well.

      Delete

Post a Comment