Clever criminal is looking for clever partner
I am the clever criminal and I am looking for a nice partner in crime to commit a huge crime. First, I am going to describe myself. I wear black glasses and I have brown hair. I always carry whites clothes so I look impressive. I’m also a clever crook, that is the reason of the name clever criminal. Next, I’m also absolutely professional and smart.
I’m looking for someone who is as skilled as me. He or she has to be very social and good in acting because of the crime we are going to commit. My companion must also be able to think quickly for if something should go wrong.
The corruption we are going to do is a huge bank robbery. We are going in disguise to a bank to steal a lot of money. That is all I can tell you right now about the crime. So, if you’re the right person for whom I’m looking sent me a message.
The clever criminal
Hello, clever criminal!
ReplyDeleteI'm very happy to see that there are other criminals just like me out there somewhere. I think we we would be excellent partners, because the crime I'm planning to commit is very similar to yours and we both fit each other's requirements. Maybe we can make a combination of our plans?
I hope to hear from you very soon!
Gustavito
Hi clever criminal! I am quite impressed about your cleverness and professionality. I find that since i am very smart myself. Robbing a bank is something i haven't done yet, but surely is on my bucket list. I'm very interested! Hopefully we'll work together and make a lot of money. :)
ReplyDelete- Ryna Rain
Hello, clever criminal
ReplyDeleteI had a similar idea a while ago. I want to rob a huge bank by infiltrading as an employee, so that we can rob the bank from the inside. It is going to take a
I am sorry. I pushed the button to soon. What I was going to say is that it is going to take a long time to win the trust of the bank, but when we do... our price is going to be so high that we will forget about how long it took. So maybe we can make a combination of both of our plans and make lots of money.
DeleteLet me know if you're interested.
Mr. Black
Hey Clever criminal
ReplyDeleteThis is a great idea! I'm very glad this is a huge crime because I don't like doing the small robberies. I have already some experience with robbing banks, so I think we would be a great match. I'm also very smart and social, just as you are. I'm very interested in more details!
Jos